This article will walk you through changing your profile picture as a user on TrainersVault.
- Log into your TrainersVault account and on the home page select your name, a drop down list will appear with several options as shown, select settings.
- You will now be on your Account Setting page as shown below. Under your current photo click on the "Choose File" button.
- After selecting the "Choose File" button a new window will pop up that allows you to select your desired photo from your computer. Once you have found the photo you want click on it and select the "Open" button.
- Now that you have chosen your photo and clicked open your image will be uploaded to TrainersVault, this maybe time a moment depending on your connection speed. Beside the "Choose File" button there will be the file name of the image you selected, in this example it is "Julian.jpg". Proceed to click on the yellow "Upload picture" button.
- After clicking the yellow "Upload picture" you will be brought to a new page as shown below that allows your to crop your photo. Select what part of the photo you want to use by click in one corner and dragging your mouse across image. In this example I wanted to have a close up of my face so I moved the box over around my face, only the image area within the box will be saved. Select the green "Crop" button once you are satisfied.
- After clicking the green "Crop" button you will be brought back to your Account Settings page where a confirmation box will be notifying you that you have successfully changed your account's photo.*Updated June 5th